Friday, July 20, 2012

Puppy Love.

Guys, I love puppies. Actually I love every kind of baby animal. In fact, there are these CUUUTE baby burrows on 4th south on your way to Wal-Mart that I just die over every time I drive by. Then there are these cute cute cute baby horses when I drive to my job in Spanish Fork that are so adorable! I always want to get out of my car and pet them. But then I think that might be weird. Ok, well back to puppies, my friend Megan, has a dog named Lily and she had puppies awhile back! Yay! Anyway I get to go over and play with these adorable pups all the time I love them. 
This is Lily, she is a Silver Lab.

This is when the puppies were just little guys.

Look how big they're getting!

I just love them.



All the photo credit of these puppies go to Meg. Ok so moving on, one day Meg, Cays, and I decided to do tricks on the trampoline. Look how cool we are!
Cayson took this awesome picture of me doing a back flip!

Megan doing a twisty-loo. 

Cayson is great at tricks. 

These just make me laugh. 

We are goofs. 

Hahahaha. 

 Oh man, this was a fun time. I love my friends. And puppies. Well I hope these pictures made some of you laugh. Asta!

xoxo,
Nichole




4 comments:

  1. Ah Nicole I love this!! You are the best!! So fun to read! Luh you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your upside picture was bomb. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan, you spelled my name wrong. But I luh you too! Thanks Brandi!

    ReplyDelete