Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Chevron Nails

Ok so basically I did my nails way cute and I wanted to share how I did it!



1. Get your supplies! Pick as many colors as you want. I chose three. Second, either have tape or these little stickers that I have here. (I got them at Wal-Mart). If you don't have the stickers, you can cut tape into a triangle shape and that will work just as well. (Just make sure to tape it to your hand, peel it off, then put on your nail).
2. Paint your nails a solid color of your choice.
3.Place sticker on nail at desired spot. You could even leave it like this and just paint over the sticker and nail with a different color and have a cute little chevron in the middle of your nail.
4. Paint the top part of your nail with the color of choice. Make sure your sticker is sealed tight so you get a nice clean line!

5. Next get your third color and a little baby brush. You can use a toothpick if you don't have one. Put a few drops of the nail polish on a piece of paper. That way you don't have to dip in the bottle.
6. Paint a thin stripe of polish on the edges of your nails. It's ok if your lines are wobbily. Mine are and I think it's cute!!
7. Clean up around the nails and add a clear speed dry top coat to make sure your design lasts long! (I haven't done that yet so don't judge ;))
8. Wa-la! You are done! Show those cute nails off. Ow ow!




No comments:

Post a Comment