Thursday, July 5, 2012

All sorts of random.

Hello all of my lovies!  That means all of you that read this. Which I love when you guys read my blog. It makes me feel cool. Ok well let's get started. Let's do random facts. 










  1. I changed the name of my blog. It is now called "Victory for All". This is because the meaning of my name, means "Victory of the people". So yeah. There is the deep meaning of my blog. Boom
  2. I am obsessed with Harry Potter. If you didn't know already. At first I was some what of closet lover Harry Potter fan. Then I thought to myself "That is now way to be a fan!" So now I'm just embracing it. At first I was semi embarrassed about my love for the series. But now, I'm just like HARRY POTTER RULES!  And this thing I found on Pinterest sums it up. 
  3. I LOVE my new job as 'Office Manager'. Haha, sounds official right? I love it because I am no longer serving chips and salsa and because I get to work with my dad! That's probably the best part, working with my dad. 
  4. I went kayaking at the Spanish Fork res with my friends it was so much fun! From, splashing each other with paddles, to double riding with Cayson, who infact, smashed my nose. But that was actually my own fault. I flipped the paddle weird and so she jerked her head back into my nose. Also, her lip started bleeding due to my rouge kayaking paddle. Sorry Cays! 


5. Want to know a song I've been obsessed with? Ok. 


6. I've learned how to do cool things with my blog. Hence the picture at the top. Also all the gadgets. So follow me on Twitter! (I have a gadget for that, cool huh?)

Ok, well that's all the random facts I have right now. Until next time.


xoxo- Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment