Friday, February 8, 2013

Bionic Man, Hobbit, and Radioactive


Hello everyone!
It's time for me to post agian. Just updates and such. Let's get started!

So my dad has had total knee replacement. This is a good thing on account of he has had probably a total of eight surgeries between both of his knees. The on he got replaced was basically just bone on bone. But now, he is Bionic Man!
This is him in the hospital the day of his surgery. Now whether or not he wants to admit this, he was a little loopy. Due to the drugs. Haha. I love his face in this. I brought him In 'n Out Burger because he was starving. Yeah, funny thing about that, he was suppose to be on a liquid diet until the doctor said he was clear to have solid food. I was unaware of this. So I brought in his burger, and his patient aid said "Oh I think you're only suppose to be on a liquid diet." and my dad goes "Are you sure about that?" the patient aid then looks at my dads bedside table and sees the menu there. So she says "Oh it looks like you are good to eat food!".  Once she left my dad turns to me and says "I really am suppose to be on a liquid diet, I just had the nurse put the menu there so I could look at it for later." Then he started laughing. Well I wasn't going to deny him food after that, so we sat and ate our burgers and watched the news. My dad kept posting things on Facebook, again, I'm not sure how much were the drugs were affecting him at this time so there are some good posts on his page. Oh and get this, he is shooting to do a triathalon by the end of the summer. I know, he's awesome. So grateful he is my dad and the operation went smoothly. Here's to recovery!


Next thing, I am now a second semester junior at UVU! Yay!!! This is so happy to me. Basically I have one more semester, and then I get to do my student teaching. Then BAM! Graduation baby! I seriously cannot wait. It will be fun to see all my hard work paid off.

Next I am obsessed with the movie The Hobbit. I loved it. I can't wait for the sequel to be out in December! Haha I actually saw it twice in one week (thank Jer for being a good sport about it). I really just want to be an elf. Is that too much to ask?



Speaking of Jeremy, he really is the greatest. I don't think anyone understands all the stuff I put him through. Haha. Seriously. What a trooper!


Look how cool we are being all serious and stuff. This is when we went riding down in Moab. Probably one of the funnest riding trips I've been on. So great.

Well there are some updates for you.

Love always,
Nichole xoxo

Ps, favorite song of the moment, Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. So good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu-xFvLaE68












No comments:

Post a Comment